Where can I get personalised nameplates for the property I am renting?

If the rental property is a single-family dwelling, you may buy a nameplate yourself. This can be ordered via a specialist dealer or online. When affixing the name plate make sure it can be removed at a later date without causing any damage.

If the property is part of a complex, this usually needs to be arranged via the residents’ association (Vereniging van Eigenaren, or VvE). You can submit a request for this to the landlord/manager.

More from our blog:

Maximalisering huurverhoging
14 December, 2020

Capping rent increases

The Dutch government has set out its latest idea for creating more affordable rented housing.
Read more
14 December, 2020

Investing in a community rather than just apartments

The 'Marius' complex is much more than just apartments and that makes it an exceptional project.
Read more