Meetings at location, ie. (video / FaceTime) viewings, check ins, etc. can still take place provided that physical contact is kept to a minimum and the guidelines below are strictly observed.
- In case you have a cold, the flu or other symptoms that may be related to Corona, you must inform us in advance and we will reschedule the appointment.
- If you have been in a Corona risk area less than 3 weeks ago, you must inform us in advance and we will not be able to have the appointment at this time.
- We request you to ensure good hand and oral hygiene immediately prior to the appointment.
- During the appointment, there should be no physical contact between you and the Interhouse employee, including shaking hands.
- In principle, during a viewing, pre-inspection, final inspection or check-in, you and the Interhouse employee will not be present in the house being visited at the same time, but you will alternate. All this is done by the instructions of the Interhouse employee.
- During the appointment there will always be a distance of at least 3 meters between you and the Interhouse employee.
- In the unlikely event that you or the Interhouse employee has to cough or sneeze, please do so on the inside of the elbow. The Interhouse employee has the option to immediately terminate the appointment and to request you to leave the appointment.
- The appointment will take ‘as shortly as possible’ to minimize unnecessary ‘gathering’. Any questions regarding the appointment will be made by telephone or, for example, via FaceTime. This can be done during the appointment or afterwards.